September 15, 2010

Hitched | July 3, 2010 | Casey + Ben

Being a perfectionist event planner myself, I made the decision that I wanted to plan our wedding and did not hire someone.  Looking back at my wedding, it would be the only thing that I would change.  I had my bridesmaids and mom all dressed up, running from the sign in table to the dessert table to the reception site and to the ceremony set up for half the day. Really I just wanted them by my side for what was the best day of my life...

The good news is that it was my fairytale wedding! We (my sister spent the night before the wedding with me of course) woke up to a tranquil morning. There were two butterflies dancing around our cottage window and then there was a knock at the door. It was our mom and aunt ready to see me marry the man of my dreams. Everyone will tell you that your wedding day goes by in a flash, and you better believe them. Before I knew it my dad and I were walking down the meadow towards my husband to be, with all our family and friends turned around smiling back at me. It truly was the happiest moment of my life, that and the first kiss as husband and wife. The celebration was simple yet detailed. At the end of the night, as we walked back to our cottage, passing all the little cabins filled with our love ones we stopped to look up pass the trees and thanked our lucky stars that we found each other and were more in love than ever.

xo
Casey

Photos by Heidi and Stacey Photography www.heidiandstaceyblog.com



           
             
         
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

Venue and Caterer: Dawn Ranch Lodge
Florist: Dragonfly Floral
Music: Paul O'Sullivan
Hair and Makeup: Gabrielle Dorsett Salon
Desserts: American Cupcake





 photo PostSig_zps04a1f462.png

No comments:

Post a Comment