August 31, 2011

Hitched | July 29, 2011 | Christine + Gabe

How cute is this story? Straight from Christine... "I was looking for an apartment and Gabe was looking for a roommate. We found each other on Craigslist, but it wasn't until he opened the door that I knew this roommate situation could be trouble. I thought he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! I couldn't believe that after much flirting he would actually offer me a place to live, but he did. Two days after moving in (and the help from a little holiday called St. Patricks Day) he kissed me and two years later he proposed to this lucky roommate!" This is so them, absolutely adorable! It's hard not to see how in love this couple is when you're around them and we loved every minute of it. The photos taken by the lovely Heather Armstrong are breathtaking. We couldn't be happier for these two. Congrats newlyweds. 

xo
Casey and Courtney
 
 
 
 
 

 



 photo PostSig_zps04a1f462.png

No comments:

Post a Comment